Chart shows Buy and Sell signals for the past 3 months.
Rule is simple
Go long if the Nifty candle closes above 5EMA and
Go Short if Nifty candle closes below 5 EMA
Related Readings and Observations
- Adlabs launches India’s first 6-D movie screen in Agra CMP : 675 Adlabs Cinema Friday launched India's first six-dimension (6-D) movie screen at Agra, where cutting edge technology would provide a multi-sensory cinematic experience […]
- Notes for Nifty Intraday Today Market opens with huge bandwidth Widening in 13,34,55 min EMA so one should wait for the convergence of EMA and to wait for the upside or downside signal. And […]
- Nifty June 2016 Trend Overview – Top Down Approach If you are trading any charts to get a clear view about the trend it is good to start with Dalton's Top Down Approach. In the top down approach we will start the day by looking into the […]
- MCX Gold 90 min chart update for 17 Jan 2012 Trading Today MCX had made a breakout of the resistance zone and turned to buy mode on the 90 min charts with supports coming around 27595.
- Nifty Big Picture – Long Term Overview Nifty PE ratio hovering above 26 levels for the the past 1-month. Monthly trading sentiment is continuing positive and at the extreme. Yearly profile shows a trending market with poor […]
- Are you an Independent Investor? Nice EBook to read from the Elliot Wave International. Good to start if you are a begineer with the markets. Or if you are still confusing the markets with economy in taking […]