Chart shows Buy and Sell signals for the past 3 months.
Rule is simple
Go long if the Nifty candle closes above 5EMA and
Go Short if Nifty candle closes below 5 EMA
Related Readings and Observations
- Marg construction Marg Construction is a South based realty company, engaged in property development and infrastructure development like SEZ and Sea port.· The present equity of the company is Rs.20.63 […]
- Now Access MCX – Silver, Crude and Natural Gas Realtime Charts in Metatrader Platform Good news for Commodity traders and investors and those who are starving for finding realtime mcx charts for silver,crude and Natural Gas. Broco is now providing realtime charts for MCX […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty trading for 29th April 2011 – Noon Update Nifty and bank nifty turned to sell mode with resistance zone coming near to 5850 and 11800 respectively. Ranbaxy Stop Loss got hit yesterday after closing EOD below 455.
- MT-GOX Major Bitcoin Exchange Shutdown MT-GOX, once regarded as the World’s biggest Bitcoin exchange, suddenly stopped trading last Tuesday. The spokesperson for MT-GOX affirmed the news, indicating that the business was at a […]
- Nifty Options Open Interest Tracker Marketcalls lauches Live Open Interest Tracker for Nifty options(Calls/Puts) for current series. One can track the Open Interest Picture here - Nifty Options Tracker Snapshot of the Image shown above
- Nifty and Bank Nifty futures September Overview – III Nifty and Bank Nifty futures hourly charts are maintaining the buy mode. Currently the supports zone comes around 5799 and 10000 respectively. Reverse to positional shortly only if the […]