Chart shows Buy and Sell signals for the past 3 months.
Rule is simple
Go long if the Nifty candle closes above 5EMA and
Go Short if Nifty candle closes below 5 EMA
Related Readings and Observations
- Option Pain Charts for Nifty Option Pain, also known as Max Option Pain or Max Pain, is based on the theory that since most options buyers lose in options trading, the price of the underlying stock must be manipulated […]
- Nifty 500 in Emotional Buyers Market Nifty 500 is showing increasing signs of Emotional Buyers market as unfaded gaps gets exponential since the year 2016. Since Mar2016 CNX 500 had seen a total of 41 gap up and out of that […]
- GANN Level Plotter for Nifty GANN Level Plotter INDICATOR PLOTS FOR ANY STOCK AND WORKS FINE FOR LIQUID CONTRACTS AND STOCKS. THE LEVELS ARE NOT FOR TRADING, BUT FOR REFERENCE SO THAT ENTRY AND EXIT WILL BE SMOOTH.
- MetaQuotes starts in the Automated Trading Championship 2011 MetaQuotes Software Corp., A worldwide leader in software platforms in currency trading, launched , the automated trading championship 2012 (Automated Trading Championship 2012) , an […]
- Nifty Notes for 11th July 2008 Index : CNX Nifty Open : 4166 High : 4215.5 Low : 4014.45 Close : 4049 Avoid trading near Fibo level - 4214 and day high is 4215.5If you are a clever […]
- How to find the Right Price of any Stock – Value Investing Unleashed – Part I Which is a better value - a stock selling at 500 Rs/- per share or a stock selling at 1300 Rs/- per share? (Same sector) If your answer hasn’t already sprung to mind, be aware. The correct […]