Chart shows Buy and Sell signals for the past 3 months.
Rule is simple
Go long if the Nifty candle closes above 5EMA and
Go Short if Nifty candle closes below 5 EMA
Related Readings and Observations
- Simple Volatility based Intraday Scalping Strategy Here is a Easy Language based simple Volatility based intraday scalping strategy testing in 1-min bars of ES mini futures(US Markets) with 76% winning ratio. Easy Language supports both […]
- PayPal India – Withdraw funds to your bank account absolutely FREE Indian PayPal users can now withdraw funds from their PayPal account to their bank accounts absolutely FREE!!
- Shorter term GANN Fan Charts Chart shows the shorter term GANN Fan charts of Nifty nearing the shorter term resistance line near 4800. Failure to breakout above 4800 is bearish for shorter term trades
- Gold Technical Analysis week starting Dec 5th 2011 Gold has been trading in a narrow range since November. It just oscillates between 1000 point range of 28300 to 29300. At the same time it is giving a ascending triangular pattern which is […]
- CNX Metal in a Emotional Buyers Market If you frequently track gaps in Nifty Metal (Spot) you would understand that there are so far 10 unfaded gaps since the start of March 2016. Current leg of rally is almost 10 months old […]
- India’s Stock Market: Nothing “Random” About It Every day, the mainstream financial experts attempt to explain away fluctuations in stock market trends with some "fundamental factor" du jour, all of which boil down to this: good news […]