Chart shows Buy and Sell signals for the past 3 months.
Rule is simple
Go long if the Nifty candle closes above 5EMA and
Go Short if Nifty candle closes below 5 EMA
Related Readings and Observations
- Trading with NinjaTrader – Webinar In this webinar you will be getting the basic understanding about Ninja trader Platform and how to handle the platform effectively to improve your trading skills. Session focus more on […]
- How a Trader should view TRIN readings Many of our readers requested how to trade trin. Here is an extract from "Mastering the Trade - John.F.Carter" about his knowledge on TRIN. Most Educational material on "How to use the […]
- Dow Jones Weekly Charts indicates Bull market Dow Jones maintains the ichimoku weekly charts is in buy mode for the past 3 weeks indicating the start of long term uptrend with long term supports built around 11289 zone.The Dow Jones […]
- Nifty Futures Hourly holds the Ichimoku Supports Nifty Futures takes a down turn today and finally got supported near the Ichimoku hourly supports and the hourly trend is still up. Nifty looks weaker in hourly charts if trades below 5250-5260 zone.
- Nifty Hourly Ichimoku charts for 11 Jan 2010 Possibly a shorter term temporary bounce back from lows towards the resistance cloud zone. Almost most of the basic indicators on hourly timeframe are oversold now.
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 29 May 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts are in buy mode since last thursday 24th May 2012. Currently the cloud supports are coming near 4873 and 9345 respectively and the intermediate […]