Chart shows Buy and Sell signals for the past 3 months.
Rule is simple
Go long if the Nifty candle closes above 5EMA and
Go Short if Nifty candle closes below 5 EMA
Related Readings and Observations
- 10 day of SMA shows above 1 After a historical bullish sentiment 10 day SMA of trin is above 1And now TRIN Enters bearish zone.Source: www.marketcalls.in
- What You Need To Know When Buying Penny Stocks? Penny stocks are securities or stocks which are sold by smaller new companies. They are generally sold because companies are seeking money for expansion, basic operations, and even […]
- What is BSE-GREENEX (Carbon Index) Bombay Stock Exchange on wednesday(22nd Feb) had launched a new index called 'BSE-GREENEX' which measures the performance of the companies interms of Carbon Emissions.
- 4 High Frequency Trading (HFT) Order Types You Need To Know High Frequency Trading (HFT) involves the concept of “Order Types”, which signals a trader to enter or exit a position. According to Reuters, Order types can reach an estimated 2,000 […]
- Nifty Future Weekly Observation 16th Mar 2015 Nifty future closed the week on a very weak note. The momentum slowly has been in favor of bears. Fridays trading session witnessed heavy selling pressure after. Nifty future opened gap up […]
- USDJPY – Short Term Bottom Done Despite Rising Yields? USDJPY currently trading around 108.71 with relatively thin volumes as Japanese markets are in holiday and despite rising US Markets and 10-year note yield now at 2.90%, surpassing last […]