Maruti Gann Charts Shows that it has broken the GANN Resistance today and looks strongly in the
bear grip. Next levels of Supports around 1200 and 1045.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Futures Short term outlook for the Expiry Week On Thursday Nifty Futures opened with the extreme sentiment (gap up). However, Nifty Futures failed to keep the buyer's enthusiasm up and turned towards the previous days low and […]
- Importing Intraday IEOD data from Metatrader to Amibroker Importing Intraday IEOD data from Metatrader to Amibroker is one of the requirement from most of the amibroker software users to import and analyse Nifty,World Indices, US stocks, […]
- Baltic Dry Index : What kind of leading indicator it is? The Baltic Dry Index, an unmanipulated piece of raw goods shipping data, is at the worst levels I have ever seen. There is no demand for raw shipping, yet prices continue to rise. Higher […]
- Mind-Boggling price rise in Indian Share Market Mind-Boggling price rise in several scrips in last 7-10 days is mindless frenzy. Such happenings make us wonder whether this writer is an old fashioned fool who is not trying to benefit by […]
- William VIX FIX Indicator – Amibroker AFL Code We know that VIX most of the time reflects the investor/traders sentiment. When VIX is higher it means lot of fear in the market and lower VIX indicates lack of fear in the market. The […]
- RBI increased Remittance limit from USD 75,000 to USD 125,000 RBI had announced in its circular that forex Remittance limit for Residential individuals has been increased from USD 75,000 to USD 125,000 per financial year with immediate effect.