Just an old Road Runner show which imitates how an investor will react
when buying at the top and during the dead cat bounce season. Avoid
comparing it with the current market scenario
Related Readings and Observations
- USDJPY Trend Reversal and North Korean Missile Japan's currency USDJPY, strengthened as North Korean launched a missile that crossed over Japan on 29th Aug 2017. Yen had made a low around 108.27 and made a 2-month low followed by a […]
- How to Configure 5-13 EMA Channel Offset Trading System in Metatrader 4 Here is a simple approach to Configure 5-13 EMA Channel Offset Trading System in Metatrader 4 without writing a single piece of code. I had taken a sample EURUSD 15 min chart in my Broco […]
- How BRExit had done damage to major World Indices Before stepping into Monday its better prepare yourself to face the music of volatility in the markets. Last Friday the outcome of BRExit vote on leaving the European union had made a huge […]
- GANN FAN Charting Video Interpretation Video Explains how to draw GANN FAN charts in esignal Trading platform and how to interpret GANN FAN Signals.
- How One Forecasting Tool Defied the Bull Market Naysayer The Elliott wave model often indicates a stock market outlook that's at odds with the sentiment of the crowd. But, that's okay. The crowd is usually wrong at major market turns. For […]
- Short Term Trading Vs The Great Indian Election Results Markets participants are clearly waiting for the results of the 17th Lok Sabha elections. The counting of votes will be conducted on 23 May 2019, and on the same day the results will be declared.