Here is a good white board session on understanding Speculative Attack on Currency. Try it out!
Related Readings and Observations
- USDINR Medium Term Technical Analysis Overview Bullish Momentum in USDINR Kickstarted during the start of June 2018 and most likely to extend till the Sep 2018. USDINR also tested all-time high 70.89 on 14th Aug 2018. What is really […]
- Wave of Tsunami in Turkish Lira The Turkish lira fell to an all-time low against the dollar. The lira tumbled 15.63% against the dollar on friday to 6.4323 from the previous close. The currency — which has lost more than […]
- USDINR – Medium Term Technical Outlook Just like any other Emerging Market currency - USDINR also depreciated since the start of the year 2018. The recent Debt crisis in Argentina, Turkey and Brazil. The unexpected lift in […]
- Things you need to Know about Cross Currency Derivatives Both NSE & BSE received approval from SEBI to launch Cross Currency Derivative Pairs EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY. The trade timing in pair currency contracts would be available between 9:00 AM […]
- USDJPY – Short Term Bottom Done Despite Rising Yields? USDJPY currently trading around 108.71 with relatively thin volumes as Japanese markets are in holiday and despite rising US Markets and 10-year note yield now at 2.90%, surpassing last […]
- USDJPY – Short Term Bottom Done Again as Korean Fears Fade? USDJPY tested April 2017 low on fears that Pyongyang (North Korea) would launch another missile test over the weekend, which had added to last Friday’s USDJPY selloff. Last friday Yen had […]