Crude shows a bullish crossover 13 EMA>34 EMA and 13 EMA>55 EMA
And Targeted towards $60 in short term with support $47
Related Readings and Observations
- Buy Indian Hotel, target Rs 182: HEM Securities HEM Securities has maintained buy raitng on Indian Hotels with target price of Rs 182 in its February 21, 2008 research report. "Indian hotels and its subsidiaries, collectively […]
- Fibonnaci Support and Resistance Level Update for Sensex Trin Dips below 1 a bullish signal for short term also find the fibonnaci charts for Sensex. Next resistance comes near 16282.64(61.8% Retracement) and supports near 14700 […]
- Twenty20 Prediction – Not from IPL Move your mouse over the orange block to get the Students forecast Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Bitcoin – Will be now Suckers Paradise! I personally admire that Bitcoin is one intelligent way of transacting money. Blockchain is mind blowing technology. But when come to valuing Bitcoin it is a pure bubble ready to blow up […]
- Top-Down Analysis – Nifty Futures Trade Preparation for Mid October 2019 Last two weeks the major theme in the markets is Crazy volatile swings. Crazy intraday swings in the market would make trading complex for most of the traders during those days.
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts Nifty and Bank Nifty turned to sell mode last friday with resistance coming near to the zone 5540 and 11000 respectively.