Provide your feedback what kind of action or strategy you adopt on avoiding whipsaws, getting profits. And what are the problem you are facing with automated/manual strategies.
Related Readings and Observations
- Introduction to Backtesting a Trading System using Amibroker Backtesting is a simple process which helps a trader to evaluate his trading ideas and provides information about how good the trading system performs on the given historical dataset. It […]
- Supertrend Multi Timeframe Based Trading System – Amibroker AFL Code Here is the first prototype from Marketcalls which demonstrates multi-timeframe based trading system which compares two timeframes (5min and hourly in this case) and takes a trade decision […]
- JNSAR Dots – Stoploss and Reverse Trading System – Amibroker AFL Code JNSAR is a number based on market's strength and weakness as well as the balance of demand and supply. Whatever the number may be, a choppy market could whipsaw the number occasionally to […]
- Supertrend V5.0 – Amibroker AFL Code In the new version of Supertrend thought of removing ATR factor to make the trading strategy independent of volatility factor. It is a simple long/short strategy fits for trading lower […]
- Camarilla Pivot as Trailing Stop Loss – Amibroker AFL Code Here is an interesting trading system i would like to share. Generally people use Camarilla as Pivot Point levels for their intraday trading. How about using Camarilla Pivot as Trailing […]
- 7 Things a Trader Should Understand to Do Proper Backtesting Backtesting is a process of Testing the trading conditions with respect to the past historical data, evaluating not only the profitability of the system but the underlying risk factor […]