Interesting Video Explaining Double Slit Experiment and the Quantum Weirdness.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures October 2016 Outlook The RBI cut benchmark rates by 25 basis points (bps) on 4 October, bringing down the repo rate from 6.5% to 6.25% since then there is a significant underperformance in banknifty futures as […]
- Understanding High Frequency Trading (HFT) HFT, on its own, is exactly what the name suggests- extremely fast, high frequency trades. Instead of placing a trade per second, High Frequency Trading firms have reached a point where […]
- Nifty 90 min Charts for 17 Feb 2011 Nifty is in buy mode since crossing 5347 on the 90 min charts. Currently the cloud supports are near 5424-5432.
- Marketcalls Facebook Insights and Demographics Check out the Facebook Insights for Marketcalls
- The timely hackers I wanted to put my phone on charge as the battery had almost drained and I will be traveling for the next 12 hours. I approached a snacks shop a few metres away from SETC Counter with the […]
- Data Vizualisation of Intercontinental Loan Activity Intercontinental Ballistic Microfinance – five years of Kiva loan activity in a full-color timelapse video, displaying the flow of money between 620,000 lenders and 615,000 entrepreneurs, […]