USD Index testing below 200 day MA. More FII Inflows will hit india
if USD index remains below 200 day MA
Related Readings and Observations
- The Importance of Benchmarking Selecting the right benchmarking technique and index can be critical for truly understanding your strategy success. In this post we benchmark the Sell in May strategy with the S&P 500 […]
- Nifty Vs Bank Nifty Ratio Charts how one can understand that price divergence is happening between two underlying instruments? And how to benefit from the price divergence? The answer is ratio charts.
- Poll : What Trading System do you prefer? Provide your feedback what kind of action or strategy you adopt on avoiding whipsaws, getting profits. And what are the problem you are facing with automated/manual strategies.
- Shorter Term GANN Charts Shorter term GANN Charts shows that nifty has broken the support line as mentioned in the last postShort Sell 5000CE and 5100 CE Nifty Options. Nifty broken the recent […]
- Gold in Breakout or Breakdown Zone? As per 13-13 Wilders moving average channel offset trading system Gold on the EOD chart is in range bound between the support zone 1718 and the resistance zone 1754. Breakout or Breakdown […]
- New Charting Feature in Metatrader 5 for Android Phones MetaQuotes Software Corp recently released new version of Metatrader 5 for Android which supports the live charting functionality. Earlier version of Metatrader 5 for Android supports only […]