Stock : Tata Steel
CMP : 777.4
Reason : Breaks the Tripple Bottom at Rs 801 today on closing basis
Targets : 720,650 and 600.
Related Readings and Observations
- DR Reddy Medium Term Call Dr Reddy Stock is currently facing resistance near Rs 1680. A Close above 1680 could have a potential to reach Rs 1850-1860 and Rs 1950 as the second target. SL Rs 1600 for postional traders.
- Long Term Sell Signal in Gold – Dollar Terms Gold on the last week had ruptured and closed below the long term support zone $1582 i.e the lower channel of the 13-13 Wilders Moving Average channel offset trading system. Now Chances […]
- Things Every Parents Should know about Sukanya Samriddhi Account This January saw a new ray of hope for girls as Prime Minister Narendra Modi, introduced a small deposit scheme, Sukanya Samriddhi account under Beti Bachao, Beti padhao campaign. The best […]
- Didi Index Long only Trading System Didi Index is a positional long only trading system constructed based on three exponential moving averages inspired from mql4 code Didi Index Indicator. Indicator developed by Brazilian […]
- Intraday Swing Trading Example in Nifty The Traders Action Zone (TAZ) is a buy and sell zone on a chart that swing traders can use to identify possible reversals in a stock.This is just simply […]
- Understanding High Frequency Trading (HFT) HFT, on its own, is exactly what the name suggests- extremely fast, high frequency trades. Instead of placing a trade per second, High Frequency Trading firms have reached a point where […]