P&F Charts shows a Double Top Breakdown in Nikkei on September 2.
Suggesting that the intensity of correction is likely to increase in coming
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 24 May 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty is in sell mode on the 90 min charts with resistance coming around 4899 and 9340 respectively. Higher open interest seen in 4700PE strike price.
- Buying Recommendations from Marketcalls Company:Vijay Shanthi Builders Ltd.Industry:Construction & Contracting - Housing CMP:178.65 PE Ratio:26.58Recommendation :Outperformer Investment Rationale:good financial growth on in […]
- What is short-selling in stock markets? What is short-selling? Short-selling, in the context of the stock market, is the practice where an investor sells shares that he does not own at the time of selling them. He sells […]
- Non Repainting – Trend Magic – Amibroker AFL code Trend Magic is a positional trading system where the trade decision based on Commodity Channel Index supported by ATR Trailing stop loss. It will create more whipsaws in lower timeframes […]
- 10 things to know about Supertrend v2.0 AFL code This time comingup with upgraded version of Supertrend indicator with sound and popup alerts. Here are instructions for those who follows Supertrend v2.0 to trade in a better manner. […]
- Nifty Hourly trading for 10th Nov 2010 Last buy signal in nifty charts has been made on 1st Nov 2010 since then nifty is holding the hourly buy signal for the past 7 trading session. Currently nifty hourly cloud supports are […]