P&F Charts shows a Double Top Breakdown in Nikkei on September 2.
Suggesting that the intensity of correction is likely to increase in coming
Related Readings and Observations
- Mini Nifty Futures : Reactivated Reactivating the same trade again. Just follow the rules. The below trade is based on our observation on Ichimoku and GANN FAN with Nifty. 5225 will be EOD resistance go and short on […]
- HERE ARE OPTIONS FOR HOLDERS OF ASSETS TOO – Lies, Lies and Damn Lies -8 It is quite natural that there exist options for holders of assets too. All those who have bought assets for investment fear that the prices of their asset might fall in future. This fear […]
- Nifty Hourly Charts and Open Interest Overview Nifty and Bank nifty hourly charts turned to sell mode on the hourly timeframe. On the Open interest charts calls side, open interest shows higher open interest in 6000CE and 6200CE. Which […]
- Single Address Proof To Open A Bank Account Your identity proof is not the first thing anyone asks for, when you meet unknown people for the first time. You say your name and start exchanging words, but this is not so simple if you […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min Trend update for Annual Budget 2012 Nifty and Bank Nifty on the 90 min timeframe is in buy mode since 9th March and currently trading close to the cloud zone. Supports for Nifty and Bank Nifty are coming around 5350 and […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 20 July 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts turned to buy mode today with supports coming around 5217 and 10598 respectively. Reverse to positional shorts if the supports breaks on the downside.