*Nifty is highly oversold,
*Halt ur buys, and buy abv 5950.
*Exit leveraged positions & Hedge with lowest nifty put
Related Readings and Observations
- How to Invest in US Equity Markets Dressing the investment portfolio with the stocks of reputed companies or well-known brands from the US is a prevalent trend now among the Indian investors. Indian investors looking for […]
- Marketcalls – Tradejini New Year 2014 Giveaway New Year Festive season is about to kick-start and I hope everyone is eagerly awaiting to welcome this New Year 2014. To celebrate this new year Marketcalls and Tradejini jointly […]
- Baltic Dry Index Crashed more than 50% Almost all the global stock markets are in the bullish mood especially Indian markets. But on the negative side the Baltic Dry Index, which tracks sea freight rates to ship dry […]
- Trading the Gap Up and Gap Down – Part 2 Gaps are always interesting to me! I gives directional clues and also trading ideas. However each and every gaps should be treated differently. In the last tutorial we had discussed which […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Future April Overview – I Nifty and Bank Nifty April futures in position buy mode on the hourly charts currently the support comes around 6660 and 12622 respectively. Reverse you position to positional sell mode if […]
- USDINR trend analysis using Andrew Pitchfork USDINR trend turns up on weekly basis. USDINR close above WHEMA. Next trend line hurdle near 55.30. Close above that TL breakout possible. RSI breakout gives early indication.