Here is an excellent explaination from Mr. M.J Akthar about his observation
about 5 EMA Positional Trading System. I recommend my readers to have
a look on it.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Future April Overview – II Currently nifty maintains the positional buy mode on the hourly charts with support zone comes around 6711. Reverse your position to positional sell mode if the support breaks on the […]
- Nifty Futures Short Term Overview – January Expiry – Part 2 The context had nothing much changed from the last write up except the market moved from a 100 point range to 200 point range.Volatility is much improved for this week. Nifty Futures […]
- RBI Reduced Remittance limit from USD 200,000 to USD 75,000 Today RBI had announced in its circular that forex Remittance limit for Residential individuals has been reduced from USD 200,000 to USD 75,000 per financial year with immediate effect.
- TATA STEEL Struggling near GANN Supports Tata Steel Struggling near GANN Supports near 420. Failure to hold 420 will target Rs 300 Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts update for 28th Nov 2011 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty is in sell mode since 9th Nov 2011 and almost all the shorter term indicators are in oversold period for long period of time. Nifty is near the cloud and the […]
- View on Unitech : Readers Request Gann FAN Charts of Unitech is shown above from the charts we could see the unitech hits a fresh high near the Gann Resistance Point and moving in a channel parallel to the […]