Here is an excellent explaination from Mr. M.J Akthar about his observation
about 5 EMA Positional Trading System. I recommend my readers to have
a look on it.
Related Readings and Observations
- Accumulation in Ranbaxy Stock : Ranabaxy CMP : Rs 258 Accumulation seen in this Ranbaxy as the stocks is showing bullish divergence in the OBV( On Balance Volume ) Indicator. Good to […]
- USE 5-EMA(High-Low) Strategy to make a right Entry Ideal Strategy : No Positions until nifty either Breaks and closes aboveeither of the 5 EMA(High-Low) BandEnter Shorts : only if nifty breaks below 5022 on EOD Basis( 5EMA) […]
- Lin Supertrend – 5min and 10min Live Charts for NSE Futures Lin Supertrend is new and responsive version of Supertrend goes live for NSE Future stocks and index futures. Lin Supertrend uses linear regression to bring responsiveness in the system […]
- How to Send Push Notifications from your Metatrader 4 to Android , iPhone, iPAD This post will guide you how to Send Push Notification Alerts to your Android, iPhone or iPAD device from your Metatrader 4 desktop client terminal.
- Divergence 2016 – Daily Market Commentary 22nd Jan 2016 Key contents discussed in the Divergence 2016 Daily Market Commentary – Common Traders Mindset, Global Market Sentiment, Trading Sentiment, Open Interest Lookup, Market Profile Overview, […]
- Nifty Future Weekly Overview – Wealthcreator Nifty future closed the week at 8381.65. There were only three trading sessions for the week. The week witnessed again buy on the dips as expected since we are in short term uptrend. […]