TRIN Strongly moves down below 1 indicates buying interest at current levels.
Possibly 4570-4580 could act as support zone in coming sessions.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Ichimoku Support range Nifty hourly Ichimoku support range extends from 5100-5137. Buy Signal in Nifty is valid Until Nifty withstands the support range. Moreover today once again heavy put writing observed in […]
- Market Profile – Failed Auction Welcome to Market Profile Series. In the last tutorial we seen Market Profile Spike and Spike rules and this tutorial we will be discussing about What is Failed Auction and how to play it. […]
- Nifty Daily Chart Now What!!! Sell Signal in daily chart as per 5 EMA strategy.Now As per Nifty daily Chart... Nifty close above 2680 will invoke buy signal which is less expected. So any […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 10th April 2012 Both Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts are currently at the ichimoku supports and if there is no sharp recovery at this point and trading either in a sideways fashion or trading below […]
- S&P500 and Dow Jones Index January Overview – I Currently Both the US Indices S&P500 and Dow Jones are in positional sell mode for a long time since 2nd Jan 2014. Currently the resistance zone coming around 1855 and 16543 respectively. […]
- Nifty Open Interest Update for Oct 2011 Option Series Nifty higher open interest shifts from 4900PE to 4700PE. Sell signal holds in all the time frames but still PE writers are confident of holding 4700 as a support zone.