Still 10 day SMA of Trin maintains above 1. We will turn bullish once 10 day SMA of trin fall below 1.
Related Readings and Observations
- The Dunning-Kruger Effect : What Differentiates Novice and Expert Traders? The confidence level exhibited by the unskilled trader who is new to the market is enormous in most of the cases and after few trades they will start behaving like an expert. Most of the […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures – Daily Sentiment Update Nifty and Bank Nifty Daily Sentiment oscillators are holding positive and currently. Minor Resistance zone coming around 7870 and 16800 respectively. Breakout is likely to be on the upper […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 3rd April 2012 Trading Nifty(Spot) and Bank Nifty(Spot) turn to buy mode on the 90 min charts last friday with cloud supports coming near 5202 and 10014 respectively. The 200MA could offer resistance on the 90 […]
- IDFC Intraday notes CMP : 93.10Yesterday there is a huge play from IDFC in testing the support 200min MA and likely brokentoday and if it this resistance remain broken then we can expect one […]
- Nifty Weekly Chart with 5EMA High-Low Trading System Nifty had delivered buy signal on the shorter timeframes and will this rally will sustain on the higher timeframe? where the stop loss should be placed if initiating longs? For optimal […]
- Free Intraday calls for 6th January 08 RNRL ( Reliance Natural Resources Limited) Action Trigger Price Stop Loss Target 1 Target 2 BUY ABOVE 203 201 206 211 SELL BELOW 200 202 197 191 PETRONET ( […]