Still 10 day SMA of Trin maintains above 1. We will turn bullish once 10 day SMA of trin fall below 1.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Positional Longs/Shorts Charts USED Moving Average Crossovers : 1030min EMA & 70 min EMACharts Used : 5 day Charts, 5 min Bars Go Long RulesIf The faster line (red ) goes above the green - > Close […]
- Short Update on the Emotional and Exponential Gaps in Nifty Futures Nifty is trading very close to all time high levels which is perfectly normal for a bull market sentiment and nothing much changed from the last view on exponential unfaded gaps in Nifty […]
- Ideal Nifty trade for 17th Dec 2009 Hold Longs(Intraday) only above 5060 or Hold Shorts(Intraday) only below 5005 No positions between 5005-5060. All thelines in Nifty 5 min(Spot) charts indicates GANN FAN […]
- SDA2 Charts for IDFC and DLF for medium term buy From the Nifty 50 pack i'd like to IDFC(CMP : Rs132) and DLF(CMP : Rs 219) as both are trading in the buy zone for the couple of days. As per SDA2 trend trading system DLF turned to buy […]
- Nifty Futures Top Down Approach – FEB 2017 Overview On the daily timeframe consolidation is seen for the last 7 trading sessions. Both Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures are showing an intraday selloff in the first half of the session […]
- Nifty Trading Update for 16 Jan 2009 Resistance : 2809 RSI-2 : 26.55 Trend : Negative TRIN : 5.83 Nature : Oversold and Bearish At any point of time maximum upside is limited to 31 day EMA which is […]