10 day SMA of trin Dips below 1 this time which is a sign of bullishness. Looks a fresh breakout is possible with based supports at 4533 and 4412
Related Readings and Observations
- JP Associates is getting Weaker 1)Stock is showing massive MACD divergence 2)Price is currently below 13,34,55 EMA and these levels could act as a resistance in coming sessions. 3)Stop loss can be lowered […]
- Tradezilla – Daily Market Commentary [ Part 4 ] Welcome to Tradezilla Complementary Webinar Series. This is 4th webinar session on Market Commentary where we discuss about Market Profile, Trading Setup, Sentimental Analysis, Open […]
- Punjab and Kerla Now tough on E-commerce Regulations Major E-commerce companies have stopped delivering goods in Kerala as the state government has levied tough rules regarding the sales tax. The state government does not permit these […]
- The Dunning-Kruger Effect : What Differentiates Novice and Expert Traders? The confidence level exhibited by the unskilled trader who is new to the market is enormous in most of the cases and after few trades they will start behaving like an expert. Most of the […]
- Nifty Swing Trade Hourly Chart The Chart shown here is a 9 day hourly chart.As Per this swing chart we are trending upwards only if we are able to close above4303 and trending downwards if we are manage to […]
- Visualizing 20 Day EMA Are you trading/taking Buy or Sell decisions based on 20 day EMA. The below picture will tell you how 20 EMA is inefficient in picking up the trends.