After a historical bullish sentiment 10 day SMA of trin is above 1
And now TRIN Enters bearish zone.
Related Readings and Observations
- What is BSE-GREENEX (Carbon Index) Bombay Stock Exchange on wednesday(22nd Feb) had launched a new index called 'BSE-GREENEX' which measures the performance of the companies interms of Carbon Emissions.
- Investment Ideas – ICICI direct Granules net profit in Q2FY08 (the company follows a June-year ending) was drastically hit by the rupee appreciation. However, top line registered a marginal growth rate of 5% to Rs 52.94 […]
- Amibroker AFL coding – Photo Gallery First of all I personally thank Mr Jagdish Ahuja(ATMA organizer) for providing oppurtunity and organizing this Amibroker AFL coding to make this event successful one. The event is less of […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Positional Charts and Open Interest View From the open interest charts it is observed that 5900CE holds the highest OI. i,e the Open Interest shifted from 5300PE to 5900CE which indicates 5900 could be the possible resistance for […]
- How to “Buy Low and Sell High” Like a Pro There's an old saying on Wall Street that goes "buy low and sell high." It's usually said in jest because it's a feat that's much easier said than done. History shows that most investors […]
- Super Trend Backtest Report for 13th May – 18th May 2012 Super Trend Amibroker Backtest Report for 13th May - 18th May 2012