Broco Bankrupt and legal issues Update
Why Broco is not working?
Broco the Metatrader Broker is bankrupt now and MCX Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5 feeds has been shutdown. Fore more details
please refer the link Broco MCX feed for Metatrader shutdown
MetaTrader 5 allows to trade in several financial markets and exchanges using the same account. For clients MetaTrader 5 gives an opportunity to conduct trading transactions and technical analysis working with Forex, CFD, futures and other exchange instruments.
The MetaTrader 5 trading system was developed from scratch including the platform itself. Comparing the new trading platform to the previous MetaTrader 4 you will find a lot of new opportunities which are now available with the MetaTrader 5 – it allows to work in different markets.
Configuring Broco – Metatrader 5
1)Download and Install the Broco Software – Metatrader 5 Platform
2)Register for the Demo Account
3)Right Click on the Market Watch
5)To get MCX Charts goto CFD Metals and select the required mcx trading element
6)To get Sensex Charts goto World Indices 1 and Select the Sensex(20min delayed) from the list
7)Click on the Tab SHOW
8)Now the Corresponding Ticker will be available in the Market Watch
9)To get the chart just right click on the Ticker and Select Chart Window
10)Now Charts are live and you can change the Peridicity of the chart and change it for the required time frame(1 Min, 5Min, 15Min,Hourly,Daily,Weekly,Monthly
For those traders who
- value the diversity of instruments
- interest in both exchange and currency markets
- prefer the maximum opportunities for analysis
How it works
- -Depth of Market is available for work in exchange markets
- -three types of diagrams – linear, Japanese candles and bars
- -four methods of orders execution: Market, Instant, Request and Exchange
- -21 time-frames, 38 technical indicators, 39 graphic objects, 4 zoom modes, 17 ways to display Custom Indicators
- -6 types of pending orders (Buy Limit, Buy Stop, Sell Limit, Sell Stop, Buy Stop Limit, Sell Stop Limit)
- -trading transactions execution policy allowing to create a flexible trading strategy and to set up well-defined parameters of trading transactions performance
- -auto-trading is available. The development and usage of the advisers, users indicators and scripts are under responsibility of the integrated MQL5 development framework which -allows to apply advanced experts and more accurate price behavior forecast.
Some of the Brokers offering metatrader 5 platform
ODL Markets (powered by FXCM)
UWC – United World Capital