Nifty in buy mode with support zone coming around 5800-5810 zone and Bank Nifty turned to buy modewith supports coming near to 11700 on 90 min charts.
Related Readings and Observations
- Backtest your Pair Trading Strategies – Amibroker AFL code Today, pairs trading is often conducted using algorithmic trading strategies(Rule based) on an Execution Management System. These strategies are typically built around mathematical models […]
- MCX Gold – Extreme Weekly Sentiment Indicates Bottomed out? MCX Goldon the monthly charts consolidating for the last for the 5 years in the band of Rs25000 - 32200 per 10 gram. Sentiment on the monthly charts suggests the long term sentiment is […]
- NSE to launch 91 day GOI T-Bills Interest rate futures The National Stock Exchange (NSE) will launch interest rate futures on the 91-day treasury bills from July 4. So, what is this interest rate futures is all about? Interest rate futures […]
- Ambika Cotton Mills : Short Term Target Script : Ambika Cotton Mills CMP : 190.60 Target : 260 Stop Loss : 180 Time Frame : 3-4 Weeks Company History YEAR EVENTS 1988 - The Company was originally incorporated […]
- 5 EMA Weekly Trading View for Nifty Applying 5EMA(Low-High) rule to the nifty weekly chart we could find that the recent nifty weekly candle got housed between the 5EMA high line and 5EMA low line. i.e between the instance […]
- Forex Trading in India – Legal or Illegal – A Critical Analysis In India, Foreign Exchange or Forex trading (Overseas Trading) is not allowed. If someone is found trading Forex on the stock market by the Reserve Bank of India’s representatives, he/she […]