Nifty in buy mode with support zone coming around 5800-5810 zone and Bank Nifty turned to buy modewith supports coming near to 11700 on 90 min charts.
Related Readings and Observations
- Aban OffShore and Fibonnaci Arc Charting Technicque Fibonacci arcs are a charting technique based on Fibonacci numbers, used to predict the future support and resistance levels for a financial instrument. A typical Fibonacci […]
- SDA2 EOD Trend Charts for World Major Commodities SDA2 EOD Buy or Sell Signals are shown for World Commodities (Gold,Silver,Lead,Tin,Oil, Sugar, Cotton...etc). Rates are denominated in dollar terms. Buy Signal continues in gold since […]
- USD INR 4 Hourly Chart Analysis USDINR - 4 hourly chart is shown with 13-13 period Wilders Moving average channel offset trading system. Ruppee Continues with the buy signal since 8th Nov 2011 on the chart with the 4 […]
- Nifty Hourly Momentum Divergence Nifty Hourly Chart shows that formation of negative divergence pattern as prices are makinghigher but the MACD and RSI are in progress of making lower values which result in […]
- USD INR Currency Options lookup Charts shows the open interest charts for USDINR. And from the charts there is a higher open interest builtup at Rs 45CE which indicates that Rs45/dollar is the strong resistance for the […]
- Trying to find Supports/Resistance for the current Trend 5 EMA (High-Low) 1)5 EMA (High-Low)Shows resistance above 4443 and 45822)Daily Trend indication is downwards until it retains above 5 EMA(low) - 44433)Retaining above 5 […]