Nifty is in buy mode since crossing 5357 on the 90 min charts. Currently the cloud supports are near 5374.
Related Readings and Observations
- Supertrend V5.0 – Amibroker AFL Code In the new version of Supertrend thought of removing ATR factor to make the trading strategy independent of volatility factor. It is a simple long/short strategy fits for trading lower […]
- Nifty Hourly Charts for 27 Dec 2010 Nifty hourly currently in a buy mode with supports coming near to 5980. Reverse if nifty closes below 5980 on hourly basis until be with your longs.
- Next GANN Support zone for Nifty Next GANN Support zone for Nifty comes near 4600-4680 zoneSource: www.marketcalls.in
- William VIX FIX Indicator – Amibroker AFL Code We know that VIX most of the time reflects the investor/traders sentiment. When VIX is higher it means lot of fear in the market and lower VIX indicates lack of fear in the market. The […]
- Will Reliance save the fellow Nifty? Stock : Reliance Industires CMP : 2147 21 Day EMA - 2135 Index : Nifty CMP : 4311 21 Day EMA - 4197 Gods Grace till Reliance Doesnt Breaks below 21 day […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 11th June 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty on the 90 min charts are in positional buy mode since 6th June and still manages to close above the intermediate support zone which is currently at 5004 and 9660 on […]