Nifty is in buy mode since crossing 5357 on the 90 min charts. Currently the cloud supports are near 5374.
Related Readings and Observations
- Fibonacci Retracement Calculator Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Union Budget 2012 – Infographic Union Budget 2012 - Infographic and the New Tax Slab Details
- Nifty Options Open Interest Snapshot for Jan 2012 Option Series Nifty higher open interest shown in 4700PE indicating that 4700 will be act as a strong support zone for current option series. Also inline with our EOD View on Nifty.
- Nifty Weekly View Nifty is currently Trading Below 16 June 2006 low. So Possibly the Level 2868 could be act as a resistance in coming weeks on Weekly closing basis. Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Gold in the Breakout Zone – Medium Term Trend Analysis Gold is showing signs of breakout on the weekly timeframe currently price is defending around the 1300 reference levels. Sentiment is positive across the timeframes. 1300 is more likely to […]
- Rainbow Oscillator and Nifty Another Trend Following Indicator under my observation other than NMA Swing Trading is Rainbow OscillatorThe Rainbow Charts and Rainbow Oscillator indicators were created by […]