Currently we are in wave 2-4-3 downwave which may continue for 1-2 weeks.
followed by a 2-4-4 upwave and 2-4-5 downwave to complete the Major Wave 3
Related Readings and Observations
- Can i trade in options using Ichimoku cloud? Question : Can i trade in options of these 50 scrips using cloud only , will it be profitable to do so ? should i use hourly or daily charts for the same .? thanks in advance. - Jitin
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 29 Mar 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts are in sell mode since last thursday with trailing resistance coming around 5280 and 10280 respectively.
- Investments: Wat u cant believe, But true… If you had bought 100 shares of Wipro at the rate of Rs 100 per share in 1980, they would be worth Rs 200 crore today.If you had invested Rs 10,000 in Infosys shares in 1992, you […]
- Grauer & Weil (India):Not just the land bank play Some land bank stories still available at market.Let me present you them.When the market realises these stories,the value can be tremendous.It would be prudent to note that the below […]
- N Bar High-Low Dots – Amibroker AFL code Here is a simple strategy that alerts by plotting dots over the candle whenever a new N bar high-low is made. The below chart shows Nifty future EOD charts and the Yellow dots in this […]
- MCX Gold, MCX Silver, MCX Copper, MCX Natural Gas and MCX Crude Oil Hourly Chart for 8th July 2011 The yellow metal is still in buy mode with the support around Rs.22105 per 10 grams. Reverse the position if the support breaks.