Looks Nifty Moving Beyond 4600. If nifty closes below 4244 then supports are at 4203, 4164 and 4077
And Failing to close below 4077 then 3800 is possible.
Related Readings and Observations
- NMA Chart Update NMA Charts turn to sell mode on 30 Aug 2010 and still holding the sell signal with EOD Stop loss of 5512
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures Monthly Charts are Overheated Market is playing the dead volatility game. If you are a classical technical analyst you would have noted that the monthly charts would have shown overheated levels. So thought of bring […]
- Ease Of Carrying Money – HDFC Bank Digital Wallet In an attempt to woo its customers HDFC Bank has launched Digital wallet – merchant payment service, which can be used across various online retailer outlets. Customers can make payments […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 23 April 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty charts maintains the buy mode on the 90 min timeframe. Cloud supports 5266 and 10450 respectively.
- Share your Charts and Youtube Videos with Marketcalls Now regular users or members, Commentators of marketcalls can share their Charts or any sort of interesting youtube videos in the comment section very easily. All you need to do is just […]
- MCX Gold – Trading Sentiment Overview Since February 2016, Gold is trading in sideways mode between 28,000 - 30,000 per kg on the broader scale. Interestingly China (Shanghai Gold Exchange) last week launched its own yuan […]