Weekly Exit Long/Sell Signal cames a bit later after nifty closed below 4711.7
Related Readings and Observations
- Simple Economics : Cartels Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Ideal trade for Nifty – 24 Dec 2009 Long Nifty only if 5135 holds on opening. Short Nifty only if it opens below 5135. Daily 5 EMA(High) Supports near 5074Charts used : 15min ChartsSource: www.marketcalls.in
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 24 May 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty is in sell mode on the 90 min charts with resistance coming around 4899 and 9340 respectively. Higher open interest seen in 4700PE strike price.
- Understanding Market Participants and their Behavior Understanding who is dominating the market on a given day gives fair advantage and plays a crucial role in deciding trading strategy and executing the strategy at the better price. When […]
- Market Profile Key Reference Levels – 4th FEB 2016 Nifty futures opened gap down (Sentimental gap down) on 3rd FEB followed by a balancing action. Back to Back poor high and poor low is noticed on yesterdays auction and prominent POC at […]
- RBI Extends RTGS Timeframe Window RBI in its recent circular stated that from December 29th, 2014 onwards the RTGS transfer window will be extended from 0800hrs - 2000hrs on weekdays and on Saturdays the time window will […]