Trend Remains Negative with Resistance at 2796
Related Readings and Observations
- Rupee and Sensex Nifty CMP : 4352Charts Showing Comparision of Sensex Vs USDINR Charts and the 20 day EMACrossover indicates a buy/sell signal. And this charts explain how forex markets are […]
- SuperTrend Backtest Report from 1st June 2012 to till date Supertrend Report from 1st June 2012 to 28nd June 2012 for 5min Nifty futures with 2 Lots(100 Shares). Brokerages - Rs100/leg/trade included.
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 4th Jan 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty turned to buy mode after breaking above the ichimoku as shown in the 90 min charts. Currently the supports 4665 and 8096 respectively.
- Mental Mistakes in Stock Market Stock indices have had a huge run-up recently.The price rise has been particularly sharp in the midcap segment,i.e,in stocks that have a low capital base and relatively low liquidity.It […]
- MCX Copper and MCX Crude Oil Hourly Chart for 7th July 2011 The MCX Copper is expected to shine bright. As per our Ichimoku Cloud Trading System, MCX copper is still in buy mode with support coming around Rs.425.
- Bank Nifty Trade Preparation for 10th Apr 2017 Lets have a quick check on top down analysis. On the Monthly charts - Trend is up and one timeframing for the last 5 trading months. Weekly timeframe - trend is up and very less rotations […]