Nifty hourly currently in a buy mode with supports coming near to 5980. Reverse if nifty closes below 5980 on hourly basis until be with your longs.
Related Readings and Observations
- Hourly Strategy Outlook on Election Results Almost Equal amount Open Interest Built up seen in 7200CE, 7400CE and 8000CE Nifty Option Contracts. So far the call side has the higher amount of open interest than the put side. However […]
- Nifty Technical Analysis Dec 1st 2011 Nifty opened negative in the morning and continued to play in the range of 4750 to 4850 since 3 sessions. Good for option-writers who started to eat premium as they are high in the […]
- Hourly Nifty and Advance-Decline Chart Though there is a final hour surge in nifty after expiry, ButStill the hourly strategy of both the NMA and Ichimoku remains with the sell signal with resistance coming near the 6030-6040(Approx) zone.
- Nifty Futures Top Down Approach – FEB 2017 Overview On the daily timeframe consolidation is seen for the last 7 trading sessions. Both Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures are showing an intraday selloff in the first half of the session […]
- Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures October 2016 Outlook The RBI cut benchmark rates by 25 basis points (bps) on 4 October, bringing down the repo rate from 6.5% to 6.25% since then there is a significant underperformance in banknifty futures as […]
- Are We in a Emotional Buyers Market? If you frequently track gap in Nifty (Spot) you would understand that there are so far 10 unfaded gaps since the start of March 2016. Current leg of rally is almost 8 months old and during […]