I like to Keep this post Simple
3124 cant be crossed in Nifty on closing basis.
Still my view remains the same
Related Readings and Observations
- Complete NSE EOD Database in Amibroker Format – Updated 11 Sep 2010 Download Complete EOD database for Amibroker since the start of NSE upto 11 Sep 2010
- Nifty turns Weak : Will the put writers give up Put writers are still holding the Open Interest Positions of 5000PE without unwinding their positions. But the hourly and Smallar timeframes of Ichimoku turns weak this time with […]
- NRE Fixed Deposit Interest Rates in India – Top 10 Indian Banks Deposit interest rates offered by Indian Banks are important for anyone who are looking forward to securing your hard-earned money. Whatever investing options comes and goes deposits in […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 3rd Aug 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty are in buy mode and currently both are trading very close to the intermediate resistance. Exit long trades if it closes below 5197 and 10320 respectively. Initiate […]
- World’s Top High Frequency Trading Exchanges for Traders. Top 10 Stock Exchanges in the world which are highly liquid and thicker markets which suits mostly for High frequency trading environment.
- Quintegra Solutions may turn to be a Multibagger Stock Buy : Quintegra Solutions CMP : Rs 93 Target : Rs120 & 180 Time - 3-4 Months for Target 1 and 8-9 months for Target 2 Quintegra Solutions Ltd., (NSE: Quintegra; BSE: […]