Go Long with the stop loss of 5077. Short only if Nifty Breaks 5077 on EOD Basis
Related Readings and Observations
- N Bar High-Low Dots – Amibroker AFL code Here is a simple strategy that alerts by plotting dots over the candle whenever a new N bar high-low is made. The below chart shows Nifty future EOD charts and the Yellow dots in this […]
- This is How You Do It ! Propose Enjoy the video!
- The Latest Rules And Regulations Of SEBI Crowdfunding SEBI( Securities and Exchange Board of India) has very recently changed its rules and regulations of crowdfunding. If you do not have any idea on the term crowdfunding, it is worth to […]
- Nifty maintains the hourly sell signal for 19 August 2010 Nifty maintains the hourly sell signal with resistance place at 5435 zone. And also spot nifty is holding the GANN Support zone 5410-5415 zone. As of now nifty nears the make or break kind […]
- Nifty turns to Sell Mode Nifty is in sell mode on daily charts. Resistance comes near to 6123-6130 zone. Also nifty ends below 5 EMA line on weekly basis
- Nifty Hourly Momentum Divergence Nifty Hourly Chart shows that formation of negative divergence pattern as prices are makinghigher but the MACD and RSI are in progress of making lower values which result in […]