Go Long with the stop loss of 5077. Short only if Nifty Breaks 5077 on EOD Basis
Related Readings and Observations
- Medium Term Buy Bartronics : Target 315 Buy : Bartronics CMP : Rs 200 Target : Rs 315 Time : 5-6Months Recommended to our SMSgupshup Group ( Marketbits ) at Rs 202 Caution : This stock may go down upto Rs 178 in short term.So […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 28th March 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty continues in sell mode with resistance coming around 5290 and 10334 respectively. Its good to go long only above the breakout of the resistance zone.
- Understanding Autotrading in NSE Future markets Currently NSE allows traders to do two types of autotrading from your Trading Terminal. Semiautomated trading for Retail Traders and Full Automated trading for Dealers with Nest Trading […]
- Crude tehcnical outlook for 13 March 2013 Now mcx crude is trading around 5040 ($92.90) & as we can see on charts crude is facing a minor resistance around $93 which also represent the 38.2% feb correction level if last descending wave
- Now Pay your Bills with Vodafone M-Pesa Wallet India’s second biggest telecommunications company i.e. Vodafone Indian declared their new invoice transaction Smart cell phone pockets app – M-Pesa. The program has been released across […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 8th Nov 2011 Trading Nifty turns to buy mode with supports coming around 5265 and bank nifty on the 90 min charts still in sell mode and hovers very close to the resistance zone 9876. Still 5400CE holds the […]