Chart shows Buy and Sell signals for the past 3 months.
Rule is simple
Go long if the Nifty candle closes above 5EMA and
Go Short if Nifty candle closes below 5 EMA
Related Readings and Observations
- Four Visible Technical Signs that Crude Bottomed Out Here are the 4 visible signs (Volatility Sentiment, Magazine Indicator, COT Percentile , Gold Oil Ratio) we look into it to predict the possible bottom in Crude.
- Time Machine – Relative Time Vs Relative Price .Time demonstrates its power to bring certain far reaching transformation on our life and therefore its potential could be harnessed or tapped for useful purposes.Time is not just […]
- Shortern URL threat to your financials URL shortening is a technique on the World Wide Web where a provider makes a web page available under a very short URL in addition to the original address. For example, […]
- Buy Saberro Organics Gujarat Ltd Sabero Organics Gujarat Ltd NSE Code: SABERORGANBSE Code: 524446 CMP: 16.85Initial Target: 24 (Target Suggested on 20th August 2007)Revised Target: 40 (Target Revised on 11th September […]
- Nifty Hourly Charts and Open Interest Overview Nifty and Bank nifty hourly charts turned to sell mode on the hourly timeframe. On the Open interest charts calls side, open interest shows higher open interest in 6000CE and 6200CE. Which […]
- File your Returns online by opting for a convenient E-filling process Are you still hassling over filing your returns for the year 14-15? Don’t bother calling up your chartered accountant when you can easily log on to your active internet connection and […]