Nifty hourly Ichimoku charts indicate a grand supports at 5064. Until then the Buy Signal in Nifty remains valid.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 24 April 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts turned to sell mode today on the 90 min charts with resistance coming near 5290 and 10492 respectively.
- 10 Years of Historical Nifty Weekly Ichimoku Charts 10 Years of Historical Nifty Weekly Ichimoku Charts are shown. Currently on the long term i.e on weekly timeframe nifty is in sell mode and currently trading very close to the ichimoku […]
- Ichimoku Cloud Charts turned to Sell Mode Nifty Ichimoku Cloud yields a sell signal in nifty after closing below the cloud value 6007. The last Buy signal since 1st September 2010 had lasted nearly 38 trading session. And now the […]
- Nifty Hourly Trading for 15 Oct 2010 Nifty remains in hourly buy signal with a trailing cloud stop loss of 6127
- Nifty Hourly Trading for 14 Oct 2010 Nifty's 4day of hourly sell signal in ichimoku cloud turns to buy signal during the initial first hour of the day's startup. Nifty crossed above the hourly ichimoku resistance zone and […]
- Nifty hourly charts for 12th Oct 2010 Hourly Ichimoku charts of nifty maintains the sell mode for the third continuous day with hourly cloud resistance near 6159. Wait for the Buy Signal to trade long(i.e a hourly close above 6159).