Do you know Bombay Stock Exchange India Is going to be world best trading venue for High frequency & market making traders. Their are various reason few of them I am going to mention below.
- Right know most of the liquidity in this venue comes from Algo or Quant based trading which is with in range of 90% – 95% of total volumes.
- Exchange leaves his fee. So transaction cost in BSE is on lower side.
- There are various ways by which Foreign National can Trade at BSE India.
- For High Frequency Trading Exchange provide one of best technology so Round trip with in limit of 250 Micro second. Right now no exchanges provide that low latency in India.
- Inter Exchange Arbitrage or smart Routing algos can be deployed.
- On Volume basis No cost Co location Infrastructure provided by BSE India .
- Market making Incentive programme’s are theirs.
- Largest number of listed companies in the world – 5433 as of 31 July 2014
- 11th Largest exchange Globally in terms of market capitalization – Over USD 1.49 Trillion
- 3rd most liquid exchange globally for Index Options
- 7th largest exchange in the world in terms of number of trades in Equity Shares
- 2nd largest in the World in terms of number of currency options contracts traded.
- 3rd largest in the world in terms of number of currency futures contracts traded.
- Full bouquet of products including Equity, Equity Derivatives, Currency Derivatives, Interest Rate Derivatives, Debt Products, Security Lending & Borrowing Platform, IPO, SME Platform, Mutual Funds, ETFs and Offer for Sale (OFS).
- Partnership with S&P Dow Jones Indices on Index Product.
- Cross listing of benchmark index S&P BSE SENSEX in BRICS countries
- Established in 1875, BSE Ltd. (formerly known as Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd.), is Asia’s first Stock Exchange and one of India’s leading exchange groups
- Highly Secure as Running under guidelines of SEBI & registered under WFE Regulations.
- BSE Have DMA/FIX API & Native API access. Also provide Simulation or paper Test environment for Testing.
- In House Applications for Order management & Risk management can be approved from BSE.
HFT and Market Makers can get the brief detailed info here