Tata Steel Broken the gann support Rs420 and trading below that. In coming sessions
more possibly it will be focussed towards the next gann support Rs 300.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Sentimental Analysis and Market Observation Nifty responded negatively to the Bihar election results (declared on sunday). Sentimental & emotional traders/investors strongly reacted to the news followed by sharp intraday recovery in […]
- Nifty Hourly Trading Charts for 25 Oct 2010 Nifty hourly(spot) ichimoku shows that nifty is in buy mode with ichimoku cloud support comes near 6028-6047 zone.
- Build your own IEOD Database : Video Here is a simple video to demonstrate how to build an IEOD(intraday EOD Charts) NSE databasefor your Amibroker. Watch the video in YoutubeWill Explore […]
- USDINR MCX Future Hourly Charts for 2nd August 2012 Trading USDINR August Future – MCX Contract turns to positional Buy mode on 31st July on the hourly charts with trailing supports coming around 55.694 respectively. Reverse to positional sell mode […]
- Open Interest Update for October Option Series Nifty Open interest charts for October,2012 Option series is shown. As of now 5800CE and 600CE holds the Highest Open interest which indicates 5800 will be the shorter term resistance for […]
- Marketcalls Android App Now Available in Google Play Store We are pleased to announce the addition of a android mobile app for all of our users. The App is intended for traders/investors who love to learn and evolve with Marketcalls. You get […]