Nifty Hourly Charts shows that shorter term GANN Supports near 4200-4220.
From the charts we could observe that the recent supports got broken.
Related Readings and Observations
- Sebi may ban brokers from giving stock tips March 31, 2008 17:47 ISTLast Updated: March 31, 2008 19:24 ISTAmid sharp volatility and selling pressure at the bourses, market regulator Sebi on Monday proposed to ban exclusive […]
- MCX Copper and MCX Crude Oil Hourly Chart for 7th July 2011 The MCX Copper is expected to shine bright. As per our Ichimoku Cloud Trading System, MCX copper is still in buy mode with support coming around Rs.425.
- NimbleData Pro MCX Realtime Datafeed Giveaway Do you have a blog? Then here is a chance to win MCX Realtime Datafeed for Amibroker. The rules are very simple. If you have a blog then write a post about why do you love marketcalls, […]
- Bearish BAT Pattern in Bank Nifty Futures 15 min charts of Bank Nifty futures shows a bearish Bat Pattern(Harmonic Pattern) Which indicates a near term weakness. I'd like to once again keep an observation on this […]
- New Features in Marketcalls Cloud Recently we had launched out cloud solution to host Amibroker along with NimbledataproVM and now extending the cloud to host your own trading analysis software to access your platform […]
- 2 – Period RSI Trading Systems for Nifty We consider the Relative Strength Index (RSI) to be one of the best indicators available. There are a number of books and articles written about RSI, how to use it, and the value it […]