Nifty Hourly Charts shows that shorter term GANN Supports near 4200-4220.
From the charts we could observe that the recent supports got broken.
Related Readings and Observations
- Tradingview Provides NSE and BSE Cash EOD Charts Trading view in its blog announced that they started providing NSE and BSE EOD data for cash market. As of now the historical data is since 2013. Its really a great news for the Indian […]
- Anatomy of the Forex Market – Infographic The staggering amount of 4 trillion dollars is the daily turnover in global foreign exchange market.The amount of 4 trillion dollars is used only in the Forex market. Other forms of […]
- Nifty Future Report – Weekly View – 21st July 2014 Nifty Future breakout from a rising wedge and made lows of 7445 this past week and made the Intraday high of 7692 and closed the week at 7669.35. For week starting Monday 21 July 2014 […]
- Realtime Intraday and EOD charts for more than 5000 NSE Stocks Providing easier access to realtime intraday and EOD charts for more than 5000 stocks in National Stock Exchange. This is an intelligent way for searching any kind of intraday charts at a rapid speed.
- MT4 Remote – Connect to your MT4 Platform from your Android Device MT4 Remote allows you to connect to your Metatrader Terminal, view charts, rates and orders. You are able to manage multiple terminals (running on single or multiple PCs or VPSes) from […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 20 Jan 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty is in buy mode since 3rd jan 2012. The Option Series begin with writing 4500PE contracts and later shifted to 4700PE Jan series and today crossed the psychological […]