Immediate GANN Supports near 4895-4900 zone.
Related Readings and Observations
- Things You Need to Know About VWAP In finance terms, volume-weighted average price (VWAP) is defined as the ratio of the value traded to total volume traded over a particular time horizon (usually one day). It is a measure […]
- NMA turns Green after a heavy surge in Nifty NMA turns green finally after crossing the 5512 market after a heavy surge in nifty which turns nifty from sell mode to buy mode. And the current trailing stop loss comes near 5406
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 30th July 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty turned to positional buy mode on the start of monday morning. Supports coming around 5072 and 10178 respectively. Nifty intermediate resistance comes around 5184 i.e […]
- How to Profit from Nifty Intraday Nifty Data for 17,June 2008 Open : 4573 High : 4664 Low : 4561 Close : 4653 Click the above chart to get enlarged 3min - EMA - […]
- Petronet LNG – Equity Research Report Petronet LNG closed strong day on day bullish, with an outside bar bullish reversal candle on weekly charts. The stock is in strong momentum month on month and is be up 6 continuous months this year.
- Nifty Positional Long/Shorts Update – 1st July 2009 Current Position : ShortResistance Near : 4340-4350 levels USED Moving Average Crossovers : 1030min EMA & 70 min EMA Charts Used : 5 day Charts, 5 min Bars […]