Maruti Gann Charts Shows that it has broken the GANN Resistance today and looks strongly in the
bear grip. Next levels of Supports around 1200 and 1045.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty hourly charts for 12th Oct 2010 Hourly Ichimoku charts of nifty maintains the sell mode for the third continuous day with hourly cloud resistance near 6159. Wait for the Buy Signal to trade long(i.e a hourly close above 6159).
- Ichimoku Cloud AFL code Simple AFL code for Ichimoku Cloud Charts are given here which plots only the Ichimoku cloud charts for any kind of timeframe. As usual Ichimoku performs a high role in high probability […]
- Nifty December Future Weekly Observation – Wealthcreator Nifty future made low 8540 and closed the week at 8582.55 Till if remains below 8630 the short term trend will remain down. The next support for the market is at 8530 below which expect […]
- Amibroker EOD Signals for Nifty 50 Stocks- New Feature Launched Do you love to track/analyze Blue Chip Indian Companies? Do you have a stock portfolio in Nifty 50 Companies and need to know the current market trend of those companies? Here is an […]
- High Frequency Trading & Market Making Heaven For Traders. Do you know Bombay Stock Exchange India Is going to be world best trading venue for High frequency & market making traders. Their are various reason few of them I am going to mention below.
- EURUSD Outlook – Euro Traders Await the Fed The EUR/USD consolidated its recent gains following a surge in the exchange rate in the wake of the ECB meeting. While the central bank mostly stuck to the script, keeping rates unchanged […]