Its time for Shorts. Sensex Nears GANN Resistance 16450(Approx)
Related Readings and Observations
- Fundamental Analysis : Exchange rate In finance, the exchange rates (also known as the foreign-exchange rate, forex rate or FX rate) between two currencies specifies how much one currency is worth in terms of the other. For […]
- Nifty and Bearishness ON-NECK Continuation Patterns Nifty CMP : 4715Candle Stick Pattern : ON-NECK Bearish Continuation PatternsDirection : Bearish Type : ContinuationReliability : Moderate Its clearly visible that we are still in a […]
- Yen – Rupee Currency Mismatch and Selling in Indian Market Nifty CMP : 4517If you noticed the entired month of June you find that FII's remain the net sellers for the entire month of June upto date. Why FII's are selling? Did they […]
- List of Beaten Down Stocks for Better Investment Here is the list of Beaten Down Stocks that could make 15-30% gains over a period 2-3 months. All the stocks are selected based on the crieteria that either trading just below or above […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty charts 90 min charts for 26 April 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty maintains the sell mode with resistance coming near 5261(cloud resistance) and 10329(intermediate resistance respectively. Longs are recommended only above these levels.
- Spread Tripe Top Breakout in Nifty Chart Shows the Bullish Spread Triple Top Breakout Pattern in Nifty P&F Charts(Point and Figure Charts)A spread triple top breakout is similar to a triple top breakout […]