Short Nifty if it opens below 5036. Next target could be the next GANN support zone 4780
Related Readings and Observations
- NRE Fixed Deposit Interest Rates in India – Top 10 Indian Banks Deposit interest rates offered by Indian Banks are important for anyone who are looking forward to securing your hard-earned money. Whatever investing options comes and goes deposits in […]
- High Probability Mean Reversion in Nifty Futures Nifty Futures 10 day autocorrelation turned negative for the last two days also the smooth oscillator holding near oversold zone which indicates possible mean reversion trades in nifty […]
- Nifty Open Interest Update for Oct 2011 Option Series Nifty higher open interest shifts from 4900PE to 4700PE. Sell signal holds in all the time frames but still PE writers are confident of holding 4700 as a support zone.
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts update for 16th Dec 2011 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty is in sell mode since 8th Dec with resistance coming near to 4812 and 8656 respectively and still 4700PE holds the higher open interest with EOD supports coming […]
- SDA2 EOD Charts for Nifty – Medium Trend Update Nifty in medium term is in buy mode since June 24th 2011 with trailing support coming near to 5587. Already short term trend had moved to sell mode today. Overall in medium term nifty […]
- Live MCX and Sensex Metaquotes Charts One of my online friend(Dinesh Bhalaji) given this link to view live MCX Commodities Charts and Sensex Charts using metaquote software. Broco is providing a demo trading account […]