Ideal trade for Nifty is to Exit and Avoid long if nifty remains below 5270. Go long only if nifty opens above 5270. Nifty EOD Supports 5 EMA Low(5223) and 13 EMA(5192)
Related Readings and Observations
- How to Calculate the Expected Move for a Stock/index? When there is a planned event like RBI announcement, FOMC meeting, Earnings Result, Major political events like Election results, BR Exit kind of scenarios options price tends to move […]
- 10 Questions Traders has to ask themselves to Stay Different from the Crowd We been told "An Investors/Traders to be successful in Financial market one should have radical approach, unique trading methodologies" So I put bunch of question to my readers possibly it […]
- Gokul Refoils and Solvent Ltd : IPO Analysis Offer Price band Rs 175 – Rs 195Face Value Rs Shares Offered 71.58 lakhsListing (Stock Exchange) NSE, BSE)Offer Open Date May 08, 2008Offer Close Date May 13, 2008Gokul Refoils and Solvent […]
- Aban Offshore takes a medium term Buy Signal Aban takes a medium term buy signal as per the Daily NMA chart and currently trading with the SAR(Stop and Reverse) of Rs 791 .
- Nifty Open Interest lookup March series and 90 min Charts for 23 March Trading Nifty Open Interest Charts, Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min Charts updated as on 22 Mar 2011
- How Do Research Reports Give You That Stock Market Advantage? The hunt for the ultimate stock market advantage is over. All you need to do is read. Before you raise your eyebrows, we are not asking you to read a lot. Specific reading material like […]