Nifty Hourly chart shows GANN Supports around 4570-4580. Failure to bounce back from this level will target the next GANN Support 4000-4050 in shorter term.
Related Readings and Observations
- Rally in Silver Rejected Strongly Now silver is trading around $16.36 mark & as we can see on charts, silver rally was strongly rejected by descending trend line & this will be the 4th time when we have a rejection […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty August Overview Last friday nifty lost close to 118 points intraday due to fears of a decline in global money flows if the United States, increases interest rates and due to Argentina's second default in […]
- Nifty Hourly 5 day – 5 EMA Charts As you know if candle close price > 5 EMA then Buy And if candle close price < 5 EMA then sellAnd Still Hourly charts are showing sell signals only. Buy only […]
- BIGGEST MULTIBAGGER IN LAST 3 YEARS !! 3 YEARS AGO,CORE PROJECT :PRICE AT THAT TIME ---> 0.18 THEN IN 34 MONTHS : 420RETURN --127126% RETURN (AFTER SPLIT/BONUS)THOSE WHO HAVE INVESTED 1 LAC 3 YEARS AGO.........HE […]
- Visible Elliot Wave Count from Nifty Daily charts Daily wave shows we are in the progress of making 2-4-3 downwave. Possibly this wave could end near 2362 which is 161.8% of downward retracement between the 3147-2662(i.e […]
- Bharti Weekly Charts – NMA Analysis NMA Analysis offering a long term sell signal in Bharti Weekly Charts with Supports at 740 and 630 region. Source: www.marketcalls.in