Nifty Hourly chart shows GANN Supports around 4570-4580. Failure to bounce back from this level will target the next GANN Support 4000-4050 in shorter term.
Related Readings and Observations
- Picking Tops and Bottoms using Price Action One of my favorite trader,Paul Tudor Jones once said “I believe the best Money is at the market turns, Everyone says you get killed trying to pick tops and bottoms - Well for 12 years ,I […]
- Nifty Tested the Fibonnaci Resistance Nifty Tested the 61.8% fibonacci resistance near 2808 levels. 5EMA Support comes near 2714 Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Market Profile : Different Types of Profile Days Welcome to Market Profile Series. In the last tutorial we seen different types of markets (Balanced and Imbalanced) and in this tutorial we will be discussing about the different types of […]
- Risky Business: Retirees and the Stock Market Stocks are perhaps the security with the most potential for rapid growth, but can lose their value just as quickly. Many investors are prepared to assume the risk and ride out the […]
- World Exchanges: Their Connectivity Latency with Indian Exchanges. Latency arbitrage is the practice of buying or selling an trading instrument slightly ahead of other market participants, by taking advantage of small delays in price dissemination. So […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 7th September 2011 Nifty and Bank Nifty charts are in buy mode on the 90 min charts and today both the charts had just kissed the cloud support zone and bounced back in the noon session. As of now the cloud […]