Nifty Hourly chart shows GANN Supports around 4570-4580. Failure to bounce back from this level will target the next GANN Support 4000-4050 in shorter term.
Related Readings and Observations
- Simple EMA Crossover Intraday Strategy – AFL Code This internet has very less resource on how to backtest a strategy on intraday basis as most of the strategy adapted so far in marketcalls are carry forward strategy. Strategies like […]
- How to Plot the Equity Curve without Backtesting? In Amibroker the general way of computing the Equity curve is to backtest the given trading system and the report computes the equity curve, drawdown...etc results for you. And to compute […]
- Reliance Power approves Bonus Issue The Reliance Power Board has approved a bonus issue of 3:5 shares, which essentially means that the company will issue 3 shares for every 5 held. Chairman, Anil Ambani says that the […]
- Nifty in consolidation Mood – Waiting for breakout Chart Shows the Last 7 days of Movement in Nifty giving alternate buy and sell signals as per 5 EMA trading system. Look like a consolidation pattern between […]
- Camarilla Pivot as Trailing Stop Loss – Amibroker AFL Code Here is an interesting trading system i would like to share. Generally people use Camarilla as Pivot Point levels for their intraday trading. How about using Camarilla Pivot as Trailing […]
- Confusion With Nifty Direction Solved – We are Moving Down !!! Nifty CMP : 4313 It Looks we had become bullish after the huge rally on last Wednesday (30/07/08) close. Every Thing Looks Fine Except the Technicals. […]