Supports zone near 5150-5160 zone. Failure to hold the support could target 5000 zone once again. Ideal trade is to long nifty with stop loss of 5150
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Hourly Charts for 27 Dec 2010 Nifty hourly currently in a buy mode with supports coming near to 5980. Reverse if nifty closes below 5980 on hourly basis until be with your longs.
- MOWA : Quicker Mobile Payment Solution to your Friends & Family Few years back, India didn't have its own mobile payment platform, but a Bangalore based company iKaaz made overcome the issue by launching an android app of mobile payment known as Mowa. […]
- Airtel Payment Bank Offers 7.25% Interest on Deposits Airtel Payment Bank - India's First Ever Payment Bank launched today across 29 states in India. Finance Minister Arun Jaitley, formally launched the bank. As an introductory offer Airtel […]
- Gold technical outlook – Downside move may continue Now gold is trading around $1320 area & as we can see on the charts, after taking off the 2 major supports gold trying to gain some ground around $1300 which could react as a minor […]
- Rs 1000 silver coins issued to commemorate Brihadeeswara temple A 1,000-rupee silver commemorative coin issued by the Government of India recently to commemorate 1,000 years of the Brihadeeswara temple in Thanjavur has been collected by the noted […]
- Nifty Higher Open Interest Shifts from 5000PE to 5400CE Here is the higher open interest update for Nov Options series. The Higher Open interest shifts from 5000PE towards 5400CE which indicates 5400CE is strontly written and shorter term […]