Today there is a huge Open Interest Builtup in 5200PE April Strike price. Which indicates that Option writers are confident about holding 5200 for time being.
Related Readings and Observations
- Live Bank Nifty Options Open Interest Tool Launched After getting couple of request from our readers Bank Nifty tracker is now added to our portfolio and running live. Now one can track and Visualize both Open Interest and Change in Open […]
- Call writers take advantage post IIP results Industrial production grew at 3.4 per cent in April after contracting for two months in a row mainly due to improved performance of manufacturing, mining and power sectors and higher […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Positional Charts and Open Interest View From the open interest charts it is observed that 5900CE holds the highest OI. i,e the Open Interest shifted from 5300PE to 5900CE which indicates 5900 could be the possible resistance for […]
- Open Interest Update for October Option Series Nifty Open interest charts for October,2012 Option series is shown. As of now 5800CE and 600CE holds the Highest Open interest which indicates 5800 will be the shorter term resistance for […]
- Nifty Options Open Interest Update for September Option Series It seems the tug of war has been started between the 5200 put writers and 5400 call writers which keeps the market in a very compressed and in sideways mode. Almost equal amount of open […]
- Nifty Open Interest Update for June 2012 Option Series Nifty Higher Open Interest among the series seen at 4500PE and 4800PE among the june option strike prices. On the calls side higher open interest is seen in 5000CE series. Higher Open […]