Gold is making a bigger Divergences in daily charts with base supports(55 EMA) near $930. Below 930 it warns a
testing of previous supports near $870 in medium term
Related Readings and Observations
- There is No Correlation Between Intelligence and Trading Many people assume that those who regularly make money in stock markets must be very clever. Or that you must be blessed with some intelligence to "make it big" in the markets. This is a […]
- 2 – Period RSI Trading Systems for Nifty We consider the Relative Strength Index (RSI) to be one of the best indicators available. There are a number of books and articles written about RSI, how to use it, and the value it […]
- USDINR EOD chart analysis using Ichimoku Cloud trading system Simple analysis on USDINR EOD charts explores the chances of rupee strengthening against dollar and also the possibilites of FII inflow into the country.
- Popular Culture and the Stock Market Most people believe that stock market movement is caused by fundamental economic and political conditions and events. Experienced stock market watchers have recognized that such events […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 27 April 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty both are still in sell mode on the 90 min charts. Currently the resistance are near 5258 and 10321 respectively. Nothing much changed today.
- MCX Gold Hourly SDA2 Trend Trading Chart – 29 July 2011 MCX Gold Hourly charts with SDA2 Trend trading buy or sell signals has been published in the marketcalls for the very first time. Updates will be continue with SDA2 trend trading charts […]