For the past two weeks crude is trading above the 200 day Weekly moving average.
Seems Crude is no longer cheaper any more.
Related Readings and Observations
- Demystifying 3 Myths on Investing In the Stock Market There are common myths and rumors that one can avoid in order to prevent a major loss. We dispel some of the common myths that plague the minds of investors when it comes to investing in […]
- SDA2 Hourly Nifty Future charts Hourly Nifty Future charts for the fans of SDA2 Trend trading system. Few more hourly charts are included for you reference about the trading system. Testing this afl code and feedbacks appreciated!
- High Probability Mean Reversion in Nifty Futures Nifty Futures 10 day autocorrelation turned negative for the last two days also the smooth oscillator holding near oversold zone which indicates possible mean reversion trades in nifty […]
- Computational Finance : The Quants Heaven If you have an aptitude in Computer Programming, Mathematics and Finance then you are looking for the term known as Computational Finance or Financial Engineering. Computational Finance […]
- Profit Table AFL code with Yearly Max Drawdown Here is a simple Amibroker AFL trick which will replace your default profit table in your Amibroker Backtest report with Colourful profit table along with CAR%, yearly Max Drawdown […]
- Nifty at GANN Support Nifty at GANN Support region exactly meeting near 5050. Failure to bounce back is bearish.However bounce back suggests bulls are still ruling. Those who are in longs should […]