For the past two weeks crude is trading above the 200 day Weekly moving average.
Seems Crude is no longer cheaper any more.
Related Readings and Observations
- Bull Market and Bear Market Primary Trend Cycles Simply Applied the concept of Bull and Bear Market Primary trend cycles what i learned from incredible charts. Check it out.Bull-Bear Market Primary Trend CycleImage […]
- Elliot Wave Readings : Is the Sell off in Indian Market is Over Elliot Wave International had updated their views on Indian Maket based on elliot wave theoy. Have a look on it […]
- Its time for China to Outperform Sensex Chart shown above is a Sensex to China ratio chart. Higher Sensex/China Ratio's along with RSI-4 and CCI-4indicate that likely china is to outperform sensex. For more […]
- Ichimoku TSL Amibroker AFL code V3.0 Now in the newer version of Ichimoku AFL code we replace the cloud with the trailing stoploss alone so that one can easily identify the current training stoploss and it helps them in […]
- Nifty Weekly Observation – 26 April 2015 Nifty future made the low of 8280.90 and closed the week at 8318.80, The short-term and medium term trends are down and nifty is just moving around its 200 day moving average. From the […]
- Nifty Positional Long and Short Based on TRIN Chart Shown here is the Nifty chart in comparision with 10 day SMA of TRIN. Red Line - TRIN Blue Line - Nifty Here is a simple view for you when to initiate positional […]