Buy : Rajesh Exports
Three Months Charts
"Giving equal weightage to P/E based valuation and DCF valuation, we arrive at the target price of Rs 208 with an upside of 170% by Sep '09. The company’s decade old growth track record gives us comfort in our estimates. Also, REL’s land development plans are in the pipeline, acting as further cushion to the valuations", says Prime's research report.
Why I am recommending Rajesh Exports?
2. Stock is currently trading at low valuations.
3. Investor friendly company with a rich history of dividends and bonuses.
4. It is expected to announce very good results on June 18 like other Jewellery companies.
5. Big order book.
6. It will rise after recent consolidation to give good returns to short term investors.
7. Foreign investors increased their stake by 10%.
8. There will be huge demand for low cost jewellery producers in the coming days.