Gold Hourly Signal reversed from Sell signal to buy signal with Ichimoku hourly resistance near 18616
Related Readings and Observations
- MCX Gold – Extreme Weekly Sentiment Indicates Bottomed out? MCX Goldon the monthly charts consolidating for the last for the 5 years in the band of Rs25000 - 32200 per 10 gram. Sentiment on the monthly charts suggests the long term sentiment is […]
- Commodities Crashed Post US Presidential Election Results MCX Gold surges to a high of Rs31326/Kg when Mr.Donald trump was leading the election results on 9th Nov 2016. Around 10.40p.m gold topped out and from there post the election announcement […]
- MCX Gold – Trading Sentiment Overview Since February 2016, Gold is trading in sideways mode between 28,000 - 30,000 per kg on the broader scale. Interestingly China (Shanghai Gold Exchange) last week launched its own yuan […]
- MCX Gold – Time to Rise – Technical Analysis Gold (20.08.2014) traded higher as per our last article & went to $1320 mark. However a sharp fall was witnessed from there specially on mcx with combination of INR.
- Three Longterm Bearish MCX Commodity Charts Checkout the three longterm bearish MCX commodity(MCX Gold,MCX Copper,MCX Crude) Weekly charts which is in currently in long term sell mode as per Intratrend weekly charts.
- Technical Outlook – Does Gold Retesting & Reversing? Now gold is trading below $1300 once again & as we can see on charts, gold kissed the broken trend line which was unable to hold prices up for the 3rd time in mid April.