CMP : Rs 92.50
IDFC showing a selling pattern from 30 min charts.
Supports at 88 below that 75 and 70 are the targets.
I would recommed to go short in futures with stop
Related Readings and Observations
- Super Composite Trend Indicator shows Buy Signal in Nifty Daily charts Super Composite Trend Indicator shows Buy Signal in Nifty Daily charts. Do you really feel that nifty will expire will end above 5200 for this current expiry?
- Bank Of India – Flag Pole Pattern An interesting pattern has developed in Bank Of India daily chart. This is one of my most dependable pattern. As we can see the pole from 172 to 241 which approx 70 points. Breakout has […]
- Reliance power and Future capital IPO A gentleman who HAS SO FAR not set-up even 1 mw till today gets premium of Rs 390/ in IPO for a company which is only on paper so far. Another company which has made loss of 10 […]
- LIES, LIES AND DAMN LIES – 1 AssuredGain.com, educational-brokerage firm based in Chennai is happy to share with you a series of article titled “LIES, LIES AND DAMN LIES” written by Chief Adviser, Cyriac Kandathil. […]
- Nifty Options Open Interest lookup for September 2011 series Today there has been a tremendous short covering in nifty from the bottom gaining 171.80(+3.62%). Also the shorter term trend had finally turned to buy mode after a month long.
- Price Action is not about Fancy Candlesticks Candlestick patterns are not an absolute trading method neither using them gives an edge in the Market. How many Times have you failed trying to buy and sell at conventional candlesticks? […]