This is my first event with ATMA. Will be speaking about Amibroker AFL coding concepts. Probably the first ever group to discuss about Programming concepts and provide live coding experience in a open forum in India
The session will focus on:
• Understanding AFL Programming Concepts
• Creating Simple Scanners and Exploration
• How to create Custom and composite Indicators
• What is system trading?
• How to create a Trading System using AFL
• How to create Multitimeframe indicators in Amibroker.
10.00am – 10:30am: Registration, Networking , Tea & Snacks
10:30am – 12:00pm: Educational Session
12:00pm – 12:30pm: Q&A on Educational Session
12:30pm – 01:00pm: Networking & Lunch
Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College, Conference hall, 34, Ist Cross, Next to Bangalore Stock Exchange, J C Road, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560027
Non ATMA Members: Rs. 600/- (inclusive taxes). Non Members Register here
100%, ATMA Members kindly log-in & Register for the meeting to receive the Discount.
• Registrations will open at 10.00 am and close at 10.30 am sharp to ensure the programme starts on time.
• Only when someone has genuine difficulty in online payments may write to email@example.com requesting ATMA Bank details and deposit the fees at ATMA Bank account, scan the pay in slip and email the same back with the subject line stating 26th ATMA Bengaluru Meeting Fees: First Name Last Name.
• Since seats will be allocated ONLY on a first come first served basis on registering, please do drop back a line to us on firstname.lastname@example.org in case you choose later to not attend the venue so as we can at least give the seat to a wait listed person.
|Event date:||06-07-2014 , Time – 10:00 AM|
|Event End Date:||06-07-2014 , Time – 01:00 PM|
|Location||Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College|
In the future if you are willing to recieve alerts on such events check with our Amibroker Bangalore Users Group